Wednesday, December 3, 2008

full steam ahead

I received an email from the production company- they're all for meeting on 10 December at 1:00pm. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it, but I've got to try. I mean, this could be my first and last chance to make that impression! Gotta get to practicing my pitch, man. It's all about the pitch.

Unfortunately, all is not as it seems. I've fallen off the wagon and am now 112 pounds and swelling. I need a new fat blocker, but I'm so over the whole "better living through Hydroxycut", you know? I'm 32 years old and in need of measures more drastic. For instance, I was looking in the mirror today before my shower and noticed that my tuchas has taken to sliding down the backs of my thighs. That's right- deflated, pancake booty and trust me when I say that it is not cute. I asked my husband if he could see what was happening and he was all "Yeah. Do you want a gym membership"? What??? That's the last time I ask his yellow ass anything. Resolved: when I start making serious writing money, it's all about the butt lift. And a boob job. And maybe a nose job...

No comments: