Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CEO of Crackheads, Inc.

I'm working from home for a crappy company that, if I wasn't so strapped for cash, I would have quit yesterday. Everyone- from the President on down- is unhelpful, unavailable, and less than knowledgeable. Then, the bastards paid me two months ahead of time, so I'm broke as a joke until 1 Feb. Grr. I'm just going to ride this one out until the end, but I'm resuming my job search. Love working from home. Can't stand working for crackheads.

Today has been a swell writing day, though. I'm watching "The Graduate" right now. Earlier, I watched "The Good Girl" with Jennifer Anniston. After I watched that, I was even more convinced that the L.A. guys were full of crap. I mean, why would JA want to play the co-lead in my script when the co-lead in my script is a skip, hop and a scrunchie away from someone she's already played? I mean, if you're an agent, you know this, right?

"Holiday Plans- the Sequel" is due next week, so I'm gonna get started on it.

No comments: