Monday, January 19, 2009

Man v/s WTF

I'm "working" from "home" (read: just got back from the dollar theatre with my son) and, while I'm checking my work email, my son turns on the t.v. to one of his favorite shows "Man v/s Wild". Let me tell you about this fool. He found a dead sheep, pulled out it's warm heart, and then took a big bite like it was a dub meat with freaking cheese! I almost threw the hell up. But that's not the worst of it. Just when I thought I'd pass out from foolishness overload, home skillet turned the carcass inside out and slid his body inside the dead sheep. Just like a damned sleeping bag, he was moving his feet around inside the sheep's head and making it dance.

Wanna know what the craziest part of this is? He's in flippin' IRELAND! IRELAND!? There's no earthly reason he should be out doing this shit in a first world, Western country. The natives are probably sitting around- with their Big Macs and REAL sleeping bags-wondering what the f*ck is this crackhead doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so disgusting!!! I was laughing and trying not to vomit at the same time.