Thursday, September 4, 2008

i hate this place

I hate this place. I hate the fact that I can't seem to find a freaking job. I hate my neighbors for being happy housewives, void of any goals in life other than procreation. I hate getting up in the morning. I hate the fact that my husband's resume and career continues to blossom as mine stalls. I hate the blondes, I hate the redheads. I hate flipflops. I hate the skinny minnies with the inflatable boobs and I especially hate fat women in workout clothes(if I wear a habit, does that make me a nun?). I hate that I have been turned down for at least FOUR jobs. I hate Raytheon. I hate white potatoes. I hate that my mother-in-law is a mean old crow and my husband refuses to see it. I hate that her husband doesn't punch her in the flippin' face. I hate that I'm a FREAKING HOUSEWIFE- the thing that I DESPISE. I freaking hate my life. I hate the lives of everyone around me for being better than mine. I hate my enormous sasquatch feet. I hate my back teeth. I hate the fact that I'm unintentionally slipping into verse...I hate the fact that I'm here and the newspaper people refuse to acknowledge my existence. I hate that I'm BORED AS SHIT. I hate the fact that I cry every doggone day. I hate that the most interesting thing that's happened in a while was the return of the McRib. I hate whining about stuff I hate.

I'm going to bed. I wonder what fun is in store for me tomorrow. Illness? Famine? Death? Five extra pounds. I'd rather have the death.

No comments: