Monday, April 28, 2008

car show funny

I forgot to tell you- we went to a classic car show this weekend. My son's new thing is cars- loves all American cars! Anyway, we were walking around freezing our assess off and burning our tongues on hot chocolate when my husband says "Look, there's a Chevy Chevelle". Well, I busted out laughing because my dad's new woman's name is Chevelle. Anyway, I'm standing there, nearly peeing on myself with laughter while my husband's making jokes about the "wide body Chevelle". And, of course, it was black. So here come the "Black, wide-body Chevelle" jokes. I knew it was mean to laugh and I was truly sorry. That's why I'm passing the story on to you, readers. So you can laugh and I won't have to. Just like that movie "Fallen", I'm tapping you on the shoulder.

"Time is on my side, yes it is".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!