Thursday, May 15, 2008

nude ravings

So earlier this morning (it's 6:22am now), I checked my email and- lo and behold! -I received confirmation from New Mexico that I do indeed suck and hadn't made the cut to the final round. In a fit of anger, I stripped off every stitch of clothing (robe) and planted myself on the toilet, naked and pissed, never to get up. Although, I've been here for ten minutes and I'm starting to get bored. ResoIved: I might get up after I squeeze out a poo, but as for now, I'm staying put. I cannot decide if my toilet stance is an act of defiance, some kind of performance art/pout or just plain laziness...

Last night I worked a little on my "Psyc" spec script. True to form, I fell right asleep at the keyboard, but it was fun waking up this morning and reading what I'd written. Not necessarily funny, but wildly entertaining.

Today is my second to last day at work, so I'm volunteering for our annual golf tourney just to get out of the office. I've got eighteen more hours at this job and then I'm free. Free to do what I want/ any old time!

Back to writing news, today is my meeting with the plantation folks about the script. I'm curious to see what they'll say. Although, the shit is already written and I'm none too keen to re-write. I also received an email from my local theatre bastards. As it turns out, they are soliciting scripts for their weekend of One-Acts this year! Well, since the ol' "Potty Mouth" didn't make it in New Mexico, I'm gonna try my luck in good ol' Asspit, USA. All I can do is try, right?

No comments: