Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potty Mouth gets luv from New Mexico

What a way to start the morning! I log into my yahoo, all prepped to delete all the emails promising me a full head of hair and/or a longer penis, when I see this:

"It is with great pleasure that I am able to convey to you our organization's congratulations on your script, "Potty Mouth", being chosen as one of the finalists for the annual short play festival, "The Seven: Something Left Unsaid".

This year 420 scripts have been received from 41 states and 6 countries.

The final scripts are now being sent to our jurors around the country. We will be receiving their results and notifying the winning Seven on May 14th.

In the meantime, please forward a bio, headshot, and any other information you feel is pertinent to your play to this e-mail address. We will be in heavy festival promotion mode beginning next week and this requested information is vital.

Once again, a very heartful CONGRATULATIONS from all of us here at FUSION.
We wish you the best of luck in the final jury process.

Kind Regards,

dg"


Yay! Finalist, ya'll! You can't beat that with a stick, right? Even if I don't make it to the winner's circle, my play stuck out from 420 others. I'm glowing right now. Positively glowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 more days...