Sunday, June 15, 2008

God Bless Corbin Bleu

So, I'm not depressed anymore. I figured that there's little use in sitting around moaning about how my career isn't skyrocketing when I haven't done much to help it out. Resolved: I shall query ten agents/managers a day until I get the answer that I want. I resolved this three days ago and so far, I've met my quota every day. I have completed five today, but it's only 10am; I've got time.

As for this wack-ass, white-washed town that we live in, well, that's not going to change. The only thing I can do is have as much fun as I can. If I don't make any friends, well, that just frees up more time to write and work on my career, right? Don't get me wrong. I love white people. But my neighbors are not real people. They are the kind that- God forbid they lost their jobs- they would kill their children and turn the weapon on themselves. I have seen more boob jobs and double strollers than I care to recount and for now, I'm counting down the days until we leave.

Corbin Bleu's neu (bleu? neu? get it?) album is supposed to drop sometime soon. I'm stoked about it. There's nothing like generic pop music to lift me from the doldrums. The third High School Musical movie comes out in October. I'm torn because I want to see it, but I don't want to see it end. It's like the series' end of SATC or the Golden Girls. I simply cannot bring myself to watch. I like to pretend that Charlotte and Miranda are still doing their thing in Manhattan and, if I were ever to find myself in Miami, I could pop in on Blanche and the gals. I don't think I can stand to watch Chad, Troy, Sharpay and Ryan graduate.

I could go on for hours about this, but I've gotta get washed and dressed. I'll let you know if anything outstanding happens. Peace out.

No comments: