Tuesday, July 29, 2008

extra limbs for Pusherman

One of my neighbor-lady friends is a Republican. Not sure how I feel about that.

I received producer notes on "Pusherman" and am now undertaking the rewrite. I thought I would be offended that someone wanted to take my already-perfect (ha) baby and attach more arms, legs and another head to it, but it's not like that at all. In fact, it is validating to know that my vision was not only clear enough to understand, but powerful enough to pull someone in and make them want to expand on it. My hair appointment is in forty-five minutes, but after I'm fried, dyed and laid to the side, I'll be right back here adding those arms and legs...

If you haven't heard "Chasing Pavements" by Adele, I highly recommend it. As long as Amy Winehouse keeps dancing with Mr. Brownstone, Adele has a bright future.

No comments: