Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bullets

1. My grandmother died yesterday. My mother isn't doing so hot, so I'll be visiting her on Saturday for the memorial service. My sister flew in from L.A. to lend a helping hand.

2. I just optioned my short "Pusherman", like, fifteen minutes ago. In my haste, I neglected to mention payment. I'll write him back and tell him $50. That's enough to cover the cost of my next Inktip listing.

3. My husband agreed that my ass is spreading, so I've been on a terrible, destructive diet. I'm so hungry, I can't concentrate. However, my abs are quite defined.

4. My son told me he wants a Link Larkin Hairspray doll. Hmm. Not quite sure what to make of that. If I wasn't so hungry, I could analyze it.

5. I've really gotta write that guy back about my money.

No comments: