Friday, July 11, 2008

mac bastards

I forgot to tell you about my iDrama. So, I took my old laptop into the Genius Bar (genius. ha!) to see if they could recharge the battery and/or keep it awake long enough to migrate the information off of it. Well, these genius' told me yesterday that they couldn't take the information off my hard drive. What?? They couldn't take the information off the hard drive? How hard is that? So anyway, my husband and I are going to pick it up today so he can replace the DCM board (which is the only thing wrong with it in the first place) and I can keep it alive long enough to migrate my info.

If I lose everything on my hard drive, I will be a mad bitch. My entire life is on that computer. All the latest versions of my screenplays, plus those germinating gems like "Responsibility Camp" and "The Joneses".

Oh yeah, my office is a PIT. My husband has moved into the office with all his grad school work and now I can't concentrate. I cannot create among chaos. Resolved: I'm going to Ikea today for some storage solutions because this shit isn't working. He leaves for two weeks on Sunday, so I've got time to organize.

Gotta go wash my 'do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I miss reading your blog every morning. Come on with the come on!