Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the fastest pre-production in the history of mankind

So, I spoke with the director of my Christmas short. Although it was difficult to tell, what with all the ego coming through the phone and all, I believe he liked the script. I'm not 100% because he was careful not to say that he liked it, only that my script was "the one that stuck out the most out of all we read". Whatever, Slick. I'll take my compliments when I can get 'em. Anyway, he also said that they have been location scouting and-get this!- they already have the main house and the other locations! They have also started accepting applications for the main characters (three kids- Jordan, Gracie and Theo). All in all, the director made it clear that he and his crew plan to have a finished product between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Wow. And to think I just finished the script yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Will this be on video or on stage?