Thursday, October 18, 2007

second great day in a row

What a day! First, my clients finally settled on their home, putting them in over 2,000 square feet and $4,000 in my pocket. Then, I received and signed my first option agreement with Showbiz Shorts. Then, I went to WalMart and found "The Alligator People" for $5! My love for 1950s sci-fi and horror is almost to the point of fetish, so to find such high quality entertainment for mere pennies on the dollar makes me smile.

Usually at the end of each day, my inner bitch accuses me of wasting time. "What have you actually ACCOMPLISHED today?" she challenges. Well, today, for the first time in a long while, I'm able to shut her up without aid of medication or alcohol. As I write this from the chaos of my home office, I feel as if I've earned the right to rest on my laurels for a bit. Just a bit.

Want to hear something ironic? One of my friends commented on how angry I seem to be in my blog, so I told her that I would try to bleed out a more upbeat entry. Wouldn't you knonw I didn't even have to try? Ya'll, tomorrow is Friday, I've optioned a short screenplay, finally settled on this property and weigh 113 pounds. Can it get any better?

No comments: