Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a change gon' come

I was born by the river in a little tent. And just like that river I've been running ever since...

I'm just kidding. My black ass was born at Silas B. Hayes hospital in freaking California. And yes, Virginia, it is just like Compton. ANYways, I have good news! I received an acceptance letter from www.longstoryshort.us. I have apparently duped them into thinking that my story was entertaining and they, in turn, have agreed to publish it. Yay!! It'll be available to see on 7 February, so pop on over and take a look, eh? Speaking of jet lag (so sorry, but my segeway gauge is broken), jet lag is beating me down. It is 7:30 in the morning and I should be done with my blog, no? I should be in the shower, rinsing down all five feet of the chocolately goodness, but I can't seem to wake up earlier than 7:00! Missing my extra thirty minutes is killing me.

My fashion designer friend is now hobbing the knob of Mr. Randolph Duke. Freaking Randolph Duke! Halston/ HSN Randolph Duke! I'm telling you, she's gonna make it big time. She rocks hard.

I've gotta be at work in forty minutes and I'm not even out of my drawls yet. Lawks a mussy!

No comments: