Thursday, January 24, 2008

what an extra thirty minutes sounds like

I'm back at home doin' the same old two step, while Omega's doin' the same old Q step. However, I've managed to wrestle back from the cruel clutches of time my extra thirty minutes. Yes! This is my second blog of the morning and it's not even seven a.m. It makes me feel productive when things come together like this.

Kat's enabling ass sent me a notice about a new menswear Mary Jane that just hit the street. I'm such a whore for menswear. The shoe was so gorgeous that I did the neutron dance right there at my desk. To make matters worse, it's only $150. Methinks I may have to partake.

Anyway, while watching "First Sunday" (mediocre comedy that Katt Williams saved and Tracy Morgan's constant impression of a retarded chocolate camel tried to ruin), I got an idea of what was missing from my teenage religious noir screenplay. Motivation. And no, not my motivation to finish the damned thing. But character motivation. As of now, they are too flat to refuse the initial call to action and then what in their background would make the nuns not believe them when the students finally told them the truth? Motivation, children. What a filthy word.

Update on my projects: Still no word from BBC or Hollywood regarding my formulaic, but highly entertaining romantic comedy. The wait is irking the shit out of me. Trust, I'd pull my hair out if it weren't so expensive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, those shoes are soooo you!! :)