Tuesday, February 19, 2008

lose weight, gain confidence

The consult went great, thanks for asking. The procedure will take less than an hour, I'll be put to "twilight sleep" and be back on my feet in a couple of days. My husband threw our bathroom scale in the trash last night while I slept. It's taking every fiber of my being not to run down to the dumpster and dig that little beastie out. It was flawed and it mocked me, but it was mine. Goodbye *sniff sniff* old friend.

Tonight we're taking my ungrateful son to see Linkin Park. It was a Christmas present that he has since proven himself unworthy of. Wow, ending sentences in prepositions. Literacy, thou art missed!

Usually, this blog would contain a lot more, but I'm going to sign off in the interest of getting some honest-to-mergetroid writing done. Originally, I'd planned to complete episode four of DT this weekend, but this didn't happen, so I've gotta go back and try again. And that's what it's all about in the end, right? Getting back on that horse and trying again. Of course, it'll be so much easier to get on that horse being a couple pounds lighter, too, eh? Ka-chow!

No comments: