Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my inner Limbaugh

I'm beyond sick of fat people! It's their flipping fault that I go into a Target and can't find my size anymore. It's not like the powers-that-be in retail have decided to stop manufacturing size 4s. Quite to the contrary. My size 4 is now a size 0 because we don't want to hurt the feelings of the bigguns. Hurt em, I say! If you're not trying to do anything about your situation, then it's your own damned fault. Stop ruining my shopping experience.

Boo-hoo, the piggies whine! I’m going to wear my medical bracelet that says I have FFS “Fat Fucker Syndrome”. Pay for my diabetes, creaking joints and other self-inflicted ailments with socialized health care. So what if couldn’t push away from the table and now my butt cheeks hang down the back of my thighs like a set of fucking flapjacks?

No comments: