Friday, February 1, 2008

rainy days and fridays

With an active rain outside and Lisa Stansfield's music on the inside, this reminds me of school mornings in Stuttgart. It seems like it was always overcast. Or maybe that was just my attitude.

As in days before, I'm feeling quite optimistic. No reason. Yesterday wasn't quite as productive as I would have liked. I worked on my "Psych" spec script. Incidentally, it's not at all funny yet. I'm wondering how that's going to play out, seeing how it's supposed to be a sitcom and all. I'm throwing myself into these projects to quell the unrest I'm feeling about not hearing from the agents or the BBC. Last time it took the BBC two months to reject my show idea. I'm going on three now and it's making me nervous. What if the script was such a clunker that they chucked it without a second glance? Or- horror of horrors -they liked it and the script has advanced to the next level of reading?

Speaking of, the playwriting contest I entered that was supposed to let the winners know via email that they won by 31 January did not email me. Like you couldn't guess.

No comments: