Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Headed No

Imus is back!

I personally like him. True, he said some dumb shit, but he was probably just repeating what he'd heard somebody else say. It's kind of like when my white friends say that something's "nappy"; say, like, undercooked chicken, without knowing what it means. "OMG", they would say. "This chicken is gross! It's so nappy!" It's just ignorance and ignorance is correctable and forgivable.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is a cat of another color. First, let me say that I used to love Dog (I feel the need to preface what I'm about to say before he chews his way through my front door while I'm sleeping and eats my son), but when he called that girl a N*gger, that's exactly what he meant. He wasn't being igmorant (ha ha! Big ups to Kat for that one), he was being malicious. So fuck him. Not literally. Leland, maybe. Maybe fuck Leland. But definitely fuck Dog. Not in a good way.

No comments: