Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No news is good news?

That's the anthem. Get your damn hands up.

I fell off the wagon and took a red pill today. I felt weak and dirty, but would you believe that I can actually feel the fat evaporating off the back of my neck? Yeah, I wouldn't believe that shit, either. ;-)

Creative Screenwriting has a killer DVD sale going on right now- tons of DVDs for $12.97 apiece. 'Tis a steal, especially for those of us without the means to travel hither and yon for conferences.

Today I finished what I consider to be the final first draft of "Potty Mouth". Yeah, that ten minute jobby that I was supposed to finish about a month ago. I finished it today at lunch while sucking down a whole can of chili (400 calories, hence the red pill) and watching Dave Chappelle on "Inside the Actors Studio".

Speaking of, Martin Lawrence said something interesting when he was on ITAS. He said he was won Star Search and the next minute he was "walking around at home in my drawls sayin' 'I was on Star Search and I still don't have any jobs'". Preach on, brotha. I'm walking around in my drawls, too (not literally. Literally I'm in my skin suit) and it's getting old. And to add insult to BVD-clad injury, "Cavemen" is now on hiatus. BASTARDS!

No comments: