Wednesday, September 26, 2007

another wonderful day

Can you believe it? Three good days in a row. It's incredible, unprecedented and very exhausting. More and more, I'm learning to like the hatchet job the hairdresser gave me last weekend. So, in the spirit of Christian harmony, I take back back all the rude things I said about her and her mother. Tonight, I also played the wretched Wii. My husband brought home a karaoke game and- wonder of wonders- I've got an inner rock star! You should have heard how I hit the high note in that White Snake song.

I'm now reading a book about the juvenilization of American movies in the 1950s. I'm reading it slowly- really drinking it in- because it's extremely informative and what's more, contains a complete filmography of 1950s teen movies in the back! I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm Netflixing intriguing gems like "The Creeping Unknown" and "Attack of the Puppet People".

Anyway, all this change has made me tired. So, here I lay, comfortable in my rut, watching Golden Girls (season 5- the last season directed by Terry Hughes) and waiting to fall asleep at the keyboard. From toast in the morning to Dorothy Zbornak at night, it's been a heck of a day.

No comments: