Tuesday, September 25, 2007

beyond cloud 9

Passengers, we have reached a cruising altitude of just over the moon. If you all look to the left, you will see Cloud 9. I received kudos this morning from my former editor in Hawaii as well as my screenwriting mentor. Even my dad emailed me. Granted, he emailed me, taking credit for my successes, but you take what you can get. I'm still stoked. Damn it, this contest thing made my week!

What did not make my week was my mother callling me. Yep, she called last night- weirded out and medicated to the gills- asking "how much hate I have in my heart" for her. If I'm lying, I'm dying. She's upset because my sister called her and cussed her up one side and down the other because of what a horrible mother she is/was. I felt bad for my mother because she honestly has no idea what she has done wrong. But if she can function in her delusional universe, then more power to her. I've had my therapy and come out the other side. There are things I'll never forget, but so what? As an adult, it's not my job to make her life miserable.

So the situation at home has resolved itself (I think).

Oh my gosh! Are you ready for a funny story? So my older sister was on the news in Texas one night because she and her live-in idiot tried to cash a bogus million dollar check. One million dollars?! Are you freaking KIDDING me?? On what planet do million dollar checks just materialize in the mailboxes of welfare sponges? How effing retarded can you be? Her black ass should be flown to Singapore and caned for that ignorant shit.

3 comments:

Elayne said...

This is why I love your blog!!! You kill me. Why can't we be on the news for good things? Would someone please explain that to me?

Delafantastika said...

Some folks just ain't right...

Anonymous said...

I've been trying for 2 days to find the video clip of their monkey asses sitting up in that trailer on the local news. So glad I'm leaving.