Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bing Rhames

Sorry I've been away so long. I forgot my password, so blogspot put me through the mickeyfrickey wringer to reset. Newsflash, Google! It ain't like I lost the combo to the front door at NORAD...So anyway, I left work about an hour ago and I'm still debating on whether or not I should go back. I was in a less-than-productive meeting this morning with a bunch of old white men who thought that just because they had old white dicks, they could insinuate that I wasn't doing my job. Fair play. Let's see how they get on without me.

My sister told me the funniest thing about my dad's girlfriend. Apparently, she's a size 16 bubblehead with afterbirth for brains who thinks that Ving Rhames' name is Bing Rhames, even in the face of not-so-subtle correction. I laugh every time I think about it! It makes me want to go put on my Ving Crosby records and have a swoon.

I'll write more in a couple of hours. It's been awhile since I've written and there's so much I need to get off my chest, I'm liable to lose a cup size!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's even worse than that...she thinks his name is "Ben". Apparently, she can't grasp the "V" or the "-ing".