Monday, September 24, 2007

remember that bone I was asking for?

I just received an email from Writer's Digest Writing Competition. Your girl placed 9th in the TV/ Movie Script category!! You have no idea how huge this is for me. I've been entering this contest since I was about seventeen years old and last year was the first year I made it on the list of top 100 entries. Last year, there were over 23,000 entries and the highest I got was a couple of honorable mentions (for which I was mucho thankful) and 13th in the TV/ Movie Script Category. Anything lower than the top 10 counts as "Honorable Mention", so I wanted to place REAL bad.

Thanks, God, for throwing me that bone. You know how much I needed it.

Top ten, ya'll! I'm so stoked, I'm not doing a mickeyfrickey thing for the rest of the day. Well, I hadn't planned on it anyway, but now I have a valid excuse. I rock!

No comments: