Monday, September 24, 2007

erotic frontiers!

In the interest of trying something new, I wrote a short erotica story. This was last night. This morning as I dressed for work, I received yet another lightning bolt of inspiration. So, I'll start my second tale o' hotness this afternoon (I am presently at work and therefore feel the need to make an attempt at working). I'm stoked because I've never really thought of erotica as anything but what filthy old women write and repressed young women read. But, I'm finding erotica fiction allows me to 1) act out my most secret desires from the comfort of the page and 2)revisit events from the past that no-one knows about except that stranger and a priest. It's also a great place to expand my literary horizons.

On another note, I'm thinking about moving out of my house.

No comments: