Wednesday, September 12, 2007

f*ck Rhianna

First of all, let me say that I've never served on the board of the Britney Spears Fan Club. However, after the VMAs a couple of nights ago, I've come to really feel sorry for her. Britney is to be pitied, her managment is to be shot and Rhianna and Ashanti need to be strung up by the elastic on their $15.99 quick-weave.

Rhianna was in the audience laughing out loud as the performance wore on. It was shameful on Rhianna's part. If it wasn't for Britney, little miss Barbados wouldn't even have a (singing? is that what she's doing?) career. Sorry to say, but Rhianna has always sounded a little like Grace Jones ("I'm not perfect/ but I'm perfect/ for you!) to me. Ashanti was asked during the break what she thought of the performance and she rolled her eyes and laughed. Ashanti hasn't put out an album since 2004 (a good one since 2002). They were also Britney's main competition for Worst Weave of the Weavening award. And my sistas should know better.

Rhianna and Ashanti- Karma is a mutha.

No comments: