Monday, September 24, 2007

wonderful morning

Three cheers to productivity! Hip, hip, oy vey! Hip hip oy vey! Hip hip oy vey!

I got a lot of stuff done this morning at work and so now, at around 1:00pm, I have absosmurfly nothing to do! It's an awesome feeling. I spent some of the morning researching places to live when I leave my husband next week. I like Texas, but don't want to be near family. My ideal place has a cost of living that is on the lower end, but with a good education system and low state income taxes. I also don't want to be anywhere where I would be battered by hurricanes/tornadoes/Africanized bees (or Africanized thugs) every other month. Anyway, I plan to spend this afternoon editing, writing and figuring out why the batphone won't text anymore. Things that make ya go hmmm. It's been saving me on my bill, so I'm not really complaining.

The break I took this weekend from writing did a lot of good. I feel like I'm thinking clearer and able to write a lot easier. I don't believe in writer's block, but maybe I was experiencing somthing akin to it. Or maybe it was just good old fashioned discouragement that was keeping me from producing like I should. Whatever it is, it's gone now! Yippee! :-)

No comments: