Wednesday, September 19, 2007

urine-soaked musings

I have to pee so bad, it almost hurts. I've had to pee for about the past hour. The pressure is gradually building, but I think I can last at least another fifteen minutes. This is what my sad little life has become: abusing my bladder for entertainment. That and listening to Fergie ("How come every time you come around/my London London bridge wanna come down"?).

The Pittsburgh theatre company's website says that winning playwrights will be notified in mid-September (that would be now) if their plays were selected for production. I've been checking my email every fifteen minutes, hoping for an email that says "Congratulations, Fantastika! Your play freaking ROCKS and it would be our honor to share your rockosity with the greater Pittsburgh area". Ah, dreams!

No comments: